TouchCarousel is a posts content slider WordPress plugin with touch navigation for mobile devices. You can slide custom post types, with custom taxonomies (categories, tags, e.t.c.) and create layout templates using simple templating system. It’s created based on TouchCarousel jQuery plugin, selling on CodeCanyon.
- Slide any post type (for example Jigoshop/WooCommerce products, or events from Event Calendar plugin)
- Select what taxonomies to include in carousel (categories, tags, e.t.c.).
- Select how much posts to display and order them by popularity or date.
- Display content from post meta custom fields.
- Create item layout with simple templating system with predefined variables (including list of custom fields for selected post type).
- Touch navigation for iOS, Android and BlackBerry.
- Over 20 settings to control layout, speed, slideshow e.t.c.
- SEO friendly – content is not hidden.
- Fast CSS3 transitions for supported devices with fallback.
- Four pre-built layouts and five skins with photoshop files. You can edit them, or create your own.
- Multiple carousels per page is allowed.
- Smart auto play – pauses on hover and stops at any user action with carousel.
- Mouse drag navigation (can be disabled).
Note: We want to improve our website’s performance and usability so that you could really get a great benefit from our website. Just more one thing is that We publish all content only for testing purpose not for commercial use, so if you have money then we strongly recommend you to buy the require plugin/theme etc from original developer’s website. Use any theme OR plugin on your own risk!